Tuesday 29 July 2008

Weevils

Q: Do you know what happens when you don't store cereal in cool and dry places, like it says on the packaging? A: The weevil eggs (that are found in most cereals) hatch out, and you find that you are not the first to have been eating your Weetabix. Our cereal comes by container from the USA, and is exposed to warm and humid conditions whilst crossing the Atlantic, so rarely do I get a bowl of Weetabix without a shot of protein in it. (I told Libby that the dead weevils were bits of crunchy chocolate, so she loves them!)...Olly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Kids are so precious! By the way, I really enjoying reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness Olly, she is not going to like that story one day!! It is too precious not to share though! Thanks for updating your blog so frequently. I check it nearly daily! All my love to the family!

Loni

Tyrone said...

YUM! ...and vegetarian approved. Just ask Michal.