Sunday 26 July 2009

Our Receptionists

These guys and gals are our dedicated Receptionists. Between them they cover Reception 24 hours a day; to answer the phones, embark & disembark crew, watch the Fire Panel, monitor the VHF radio, and do a million other things. They have all boldly volunteered to regularly stay up all night and sleep all day as part of their shift patterns. They are wonderful young people who have all made big sacrifices in their personal life to do the job. Bless 'em all. Olly

1 comment:

Sher Sutherland said...

I have so enjoyed getting to know my son's 'family' thru blogs/posts/Facebook pics. Yours is one I get excited about reading when I see you have a new post.

And, today I bless you for your tribute to Reception. Ryan is excited about his new job--he's a night owl so it suits him. :-)

Thank you for all that you and your family do, and thank you for sharing your experiences--it helps this Mom of a Mercy Shipper feel connected.