Sunday 26 July 2009

All hands on deck

Sunday 26th July: An appeal for helpers in the dining room received a great response. Several ladies came forward to help clean up after breakfast, including Anna and Libby...


And Sally and Noah (although he's not a lady).
Today the ship is also scheduled to move to the oil terminal to refuel. The Deckies and Engineers (and me - I am part of the gangway team) were up at 6am for a scheduled move at 8am...which has already been delayed until 12 noon. Last time we refueled it took 24 hours - I suspect that we won't return to our dock until the wee small hours of Monday, so there will be a lot of tired technical crew around tomorrow...Olly

2 comments:

Miss Emily said...

The Peet Family always willing to lend a hand. I sent an email to Anna a few weeks ago, but did not know if it was the right email address. Olly would you check and see if she got it and tell the family that Miss Emily says hello. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hi Olly and Family thanks for your geat blog, when I am reading through, I whished I would be able to join for a whille to get in though with you guys.

I do miss you and your family and whish you all the best.

Marcel