Friday 19 December 2008

Tenerife Day 1

It's been a busy day. After an early start, Moses and I washed 12 Land Rovers and 5 Nissan Patrols, and then we helped the Deckies (God bless 'em) unload them all, leaving 9 of our older Land Rovers up on Deck 8. Thus we have provided 158 opportunities (ie the number of seats between all 17 vehicles) for crew to get away from the ship and travel the 6 kms into town. I am delighted to have our department up and running again. This is probably the most boring blog entry I have ever written in my life. Please feel free to comment and reassure me otherwise. Olly

3 comments:

Renee' said...

Boring or not, your blogs always make my husband and I chuckle. :-)

We are hoping to join with Mercy Ships in a few years, and we have been following all the mercy shipper's blogs that we can for a while now.

The Rollands said...

Olly, your entries are always very educational for us...even this one. I thought ALL of our vehicles were brought down. I didn't realize we had that many! Thank you!!!

Jenny

everydaymercy said...

olly, none of your blogs are boring :)! And you've truly captured the spirit of the blog, with your precise and honest entries regularly...our blog is still stuck in may 2008 :)! Blessings and love to sally and the kids!