Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas Day on the Africa Mercy

Whilst we were asleep last night, Father Christmas and his elves were busy at work. We awoke to find the kids stockings full of useful things like shower gel, a toothbrush, a bath sponge and candy, and outside our cabin door was a pile of presents from other Africa Mercy crew (as is the ancient Mercy Ships tradition). We had our traditional Christmas meal last night (turkey, ham, green bean casserole etc) before the Christmas Eve service, and this morning we had a long brunch (ham, eggs, cheese, sausages, fruit, breads etc). Photo of Noah and Anna in the corridor outside our cabin surrounded by gifts. Olly

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I almost left my shoe out last night just in case ... but then I figured ship life just doesn't translate here!
Merry Christmas Peet family! I miss you and love you all.
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Hello Peets glad to hear that Christmas was lovely. I hope that you have a wonderful New Years Day. I am having a wonderful time at home with my new nephew, famiy and friends. See you in a few weeks. Give Anna a special hug from me. Blessings.

Miss Emily