Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy 10th birthday, Noah

Ten years ago today, Sally and I were walking our dog around the YWAM base in Harpenden when her waters broke, one whole month before her due date. Thus along came Noah, at 8.08pm in Hemel Hempstead General Hospital, weighing 6lb 7oz. Today, we celebrated his birthday at Babs Dock, along with 50 other crew and had a great day in the sun. The highlight of the day (and his real coming-of-age) was when he was able to serve himself in the food line at dinner for the first time ever!


Photo of Noah blowing out candles on his Lego themed birthday cake (made by Sally), last night on board the Africa Mercy. Olly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!! You are an awsome boy!! I cannot believe you are 10 years old already!!!! WoW! Hope you had a very blessed day! I love you a lot!! :) Loni

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Noah.
Look forward to seeing you next month.
Lots of love
Ken & Caroline

Connie said...

Hi --Connie Cristion here--Michelle's mom. I remember you guys well. I have served on the ship 4 times--the first was in Liberia when you were adopting Libby. I have enjoyed watching your family grow over the years. Thanks for being such great friends to Michelle. I will be returning to the ship in April/May for 3 weeks. I look forward to actually introducing myself then. ---Walking with HIM---Connie