Monday 3 March 2008

Baby Amunckin


Today Sally organised for Patty from Acres of Hope to bring a baby with a bilateral cleft palate to the ship to see if Dr Gary could correct it. Patty showed me the baby on the dock - I have never seen such a massive cleft before, and even Dr Gary has only seen about 20 in his 25 years as a maxfax surgeon. As I drove away I realised that nowadays I take seeing babies with such things in my stride, whereas years ago I would have been traumatised for days after seeing the baby. He has a lovely smile and a very sweet nature too, says Sally. Please pray that we can admit him soon and that his surgery will be succesful. Olly

1 comment:

The Adoption Of William said...

Thats my little man!! He does have quite the cleft doesn't he. It is wonderful to know he has a great smile. I cannot wait to see it!

Blessings,

Jen-William's Mom

www.specialneedsbaby.blogspot.com